热门帖子

2011年1月6日星期四

My favorites----Fashion

From some when I believe MY TASTES in this world have already changed, interest for me is something which could push me into some certain level of doing something. Maybe that is called the motivation, I believe that's what hobbies brought us. My interests lies in the fashion, as I'm a boy trasforming into a man, I am focusing more on the thing that on my body. I believe the clothes you choose may not only show your status, it also could raise your interest in a certain day of doing something. U gotta believe it's true. As I don't have much money as a student, I am looking forward to a bright future of rich and famous. I love some famous brands such as D&G and Gucci. Also I am lying on a brand which is called Canudilo. Canudilo invited the famous model-----Andrew Cooper. I am a fan of him also nearly addicted to looking at his shows. Eh, he's so charming also the clothes on him. I am transforming into a person like him. Athletic knowledgable cool and strong.
Also I am observing more things on the clothes, and trying to very myself and put me myself and I into a level which friends will say:"U'V changed!"

没有评论:

发表评论